2009年5月18日月曜日

Letter from Yasushi to all of us

Dear students,

I am Yasushi Ota. I have lived in Osaka, the second capital city in Japan, for ten years.
Now I teach mathematics and programming language at Doshisha University in Kyoto and Osaka University.

My research topic is financial mathematics using the differential equation. Moreover recently I am very interested in the collaboration of computer and mathematics, and in analyzing the relation between continuous and discrete systems in detail through the differential equation.

Yoshi was my classmate at university and we used to talk about various topics which we were interested in such as mathematics, music, love, and so on. Yoshi is my best friend.

I believe mathematics is a very excellent tool to understand various phenomena in physics, chemistry, economics, and even literae humaniores. By studying mathematics, they can be understood.

Through mathematics I have learned what the life is. Through mathematics I have had crucial encounters in my life. By studying mathematics I expect you to become a pioneer in the 21st century! Boys and girls, be ambitious!

Thank you
Yasushi Ota

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿